That means access to:
- Advanced Placement, SAT®, ACT®, PSAT, ACT Aspire, FL EOCs, PERT, FSA, and more!
Digital content library:
- 10,000 Videos
- 1000’s of all subject teaching and learning guides
- Intervention for Math and ELA
Online course library:
- +400 online courses
- PBIS/SEL online courses
- Video library of 10,000 videos
- ACE College Courses
- Elective, life skill, CTE lessons and more
To get started:
Step 1: Select your school/district from the list below;
Step 2: In the box on the right, click “Create Teacher/Student Account.”
Step 3: Enter the appropriate Magic Word and fill out all required fields.
Student Magic Word: VISITING
Teacher Magic Word: QUICKSET
Step 4: You did it! Go to your dashboard to start Shmoopin’! Next time, go to schools.shmoop.com and login.
Login as normal at schools.shmoop.com, and enjoy your extra access compliments of FDOE!